Organized Tours in Region Gjakova
Can't find your favourite place
- Visit the Stone Culture - 1 Day TourHighlights
Kulla Osdautaj (traditional stone Tower House) in the Dukagjini village of Isniq
An historic Water Mill (still in original...
- Peja, the Dranoc Kullas and Deçan Monastery - 1 Day TourHighlights:
Walking tour of Peja conducted by a knowledgeable English speaking guide
Visit cultural and historical monuments in the old market
- Mazrekaj Stronghold, village Dranoc, DeçanThe stronghold currently serves as a cultural center, offering space for summer camps, conferences, solemn dinners, also offering bed and breakfast accommodating. The stronghold...
- Hiking in Deçani MountainsHiking in the forests of Deçani Mountains includes a long walk around the Kulla e Qelisë compounds.
- Albanian Kullas B&B and traditional foodKulla
a place where the fire didnt go out for hundreds of years
a place where a stone speaks louder than history
a place where you sit in a...
- Sheep Shearing in DeçaniSheep shearing is one of the most important rites in a shepherds life. The rite is held throughout the mountains of Deçani municipality by the shepherd families. .
- Welcome to Gjakova, a city of tradition, culture and heritage - One-Day TourHighlights
The cultural attractions of 500 year old Gjakova
The unique old Bazaar, one of the largest in the region